SVSU Faculty Research Grant
(Due by 4:30 November 15 yearly or next business day if the due date falls on the weekend )
We suggest you submit earlier to allow Sponsored Programs time to review your application.
Faculty who have been awarded three unit grants in the last five years are ineligible for additional awards unless they have applied for external funding through Sponsored Programs.
Submit your application using the online application system, http://svsu.infoready4.com/CompetitionSpace/ and clicking on the opportunity you are interested in.
- What this is for: Faculty Research is defined as research leading to publication or presentation.
- Who is eligible: Proposals are accepted from full-time faculty members on continuing appointment.
- Faculty may apply for funds/release time.
- Funding Available: July 1, 2015 - June 30, 2016
- Release Time: F15 or W16
- Faculty who apply for this grant will be notified of approval status the end of January by the Office of Academic Affairs.
- Faculty Research Grant (67kB)
- Final Report:submit online, http://svsu.infoready4.com/CompetitionSpace/
Once you log in, click on the applications tab on the top, click on the title of your submitted application, on the right hand side under Applications Tools, click on Submit Final Report.
- Access Online Budget Account (14kB) using mySVSU portal.
Please contact Sponsored Programs for assistance as you are completing your application.