Master of Business Administration
College of Business & Management
The College of Business & Management is accredited by the AACSB - International
(Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business-International). AACSB-International accreditation is the premier standard of achievement for business schools. Less than 5% of all schools of business worldwide are AACSB accredited. SVSU is the only business school located in Saginaw, Midland or Bay City with AACSB-International distinction. Because of this accreditation, you can be assured that you will receive a top-notch business education at SVSU.
Our part-time program offers classes in the evenings and online or in the hybrid format to accommodate working professionals. Graduate students will complete a core of 31 credits and three elective courses. Elective courses are scheduled based on faculty availability. If students choose to take all three electives in finance, marketing, international business or entrepreneurship, they will have a concentration in that discipline. If interested in another discipline, please contact the MBA Director. Through the Masters of Business Administration, an certificate in international business can also be awarded.
Considering a Graduate Business Degree?
Plan Wisely for This Important Step in Your Future... AACSB Plan Wisely (197kB)
Why the SVSU MBA?
- Faster start-up for non-business majors
- Core MBA courses taught using a combination of in-class and on-line methodology—less driving to class but you still maintain close relationships with other students and professors
- A variety of concentrations are available
- Short-term, busy life-friendly international study abroad experiences available
- Proceed through the program at your own pace with your individual study plan