The College of Business & Management is accredited by the AACSB - International
(Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business-International). AACSB-International accreditation is the premier standard of achievement for business schools. Less than 5% of all schools of business worldwide are AACSB accredited. SVSU is the only business school located in Saginaw, Midland or Bay City with AACSB-International distinction. Because of this accreditation, you can be assured that you will receive a top-notch business education at SVSU.
Our part-time program offers classes in the evenings and online or in the hybrid format to accommodate working professionals. Graduate students can tailor their MBA to a specific interest by choosing a concentration in accounting, economics, entrepreneurship, finance, international business, management and marketing.
Considering a Graduate Business Degree?
Plan Wisely for This Important Step in Your Future... AACSB Plan Wisely (197kB)
Why the SVSU MBA?
- Faster start-up for non-business majors
- Core MBA courses taught using a combination of in-class and on-line methodology—less driving to class but you still maintain close relationships with other students and professors
- A variety of concentrations are available
- Short-term, busy life-friendly international study abroad experiences available
- Proceed through the program at your own pace with your individual study plan