- Stay calm. Dial the appropriate number (see below).
- State the emergency (ex: suicidal feelings, sexual assualt, domestic violence, alcohol poisoning, drug use).
- Give the address/location of the emergency. Be very specific, including house or apt. number and cross street. Also know the number of the telephone from which you are calling.
- Stay on the telephone and do as instructed by the 911 operator or other emergency personnel.
Medical Emergency or Police
- On campus dial: 9-911
- Off campus dial: 911
Crisis Situations or Psychological Emergencies
- Any member of the Residential Life staff
- University Police, x4141 or 911
- 24-Hour Emergency Mental Health Services: 989-792-9732
- 24-Hour Sexual Assault Services: 989-790-9118
- 24-Hour Domestic Violence Support: 888-399-8385