Residential Alcohol Permits
If you are over 21 years old and want to drink alcohol on-campus, then you must have an alcohol permit.
How to get a valid alcohol permit:
- Go to the Peer Health Education office during office hours in Curtiss 121.
- Sit through about 10 minutes of alcohol education.
- Once that is complete, a PHE will give you an alcohol permit that is signed and dated.
- BUT WAIT, YOU ARE NOT DONE YET!
- You will need the SVSU Housing Office or your Resident Director to complete the form.
- Then you will need to post the permit in a visible, common living space in your dorm