Notification of Grant Award
- Granting agency notifies Principal Investigator (PI) of funding status.
- If project is awarded , PI submits award notification paperwork, awarded budget, revised budget (if awarded amount differs from requested amount), and reporting dates to Sponsored Program.
- Sponsored Programs contacts Controller's office to establish an account for the award.
- Sponsored Programs schedules a Post-Award meeting. The PI, SP Director, SP Assistant Director, and a grant accountant meet to review budget, scope of work, grant management and compliance issues, University policy, reporting requirements, and deadlines. Budget Object Codes are assigned at this time.
- If project is declined , PI submits notification paperwork and reviewer's comments to Sponsored Programs.