SVSU College of Education Research Award
Due by 4:30 March 15 yearly or next business day if the due date falls on the weekend
Purpose: To provide SEED MONEY designated to support research and stimulate the submission of proposals to other agencies for external funding.
Eligibility: Proposals are accepted from full-time faculty members on continuing appointment in the COE.
COE Research Award Guidelines (66kB)
Final Report (39kB) should be submitted to Melissa Woodward, email@example.com .
Please follow the steps below to create an account and apply for an opportunity.
- Access the online application by visiting http://svsu.infoready4.com/CompetitionSpace/.
- Click on the grant you would like to apply for under competition.
- Click on apply on the right side.
- When login screen appears, click on register on the bottom.
- Use your SVSU email address and password when you click on create account.
- You will receive an email; click the Confirm Account button to complete the account creation process.
- Login at http://svsu.infoready4.com/CompetitionSpace/ to create your application.
- You will receive an email once your application is submitted.
Please contact Sponsored Programs for assistance as you are completing your application.