Consortium for Policy, Evaluation, & Research (CPER)
Applications are currently being accepted, no due date
Submit your applicatin using the new online application system, http://svsu.infoready4.com/CompetitionSpace/
Saginaw Valley State University is receiving requests from regional agencies asking SVSU to conduct evaluation work. Yearly faculty will submit an application with their credentials to be part of the Consortium for Policy, Evaluation & Research (CPER) team.
The application includes a place for Dean's support for the faculty member's use of his/her time on these projects. Dean's support takes into consideration the faculty members standing in the Department/College.
If the yearly application does not receive the Dean's support, Sponsored Programs would not include or assign the faculty member a role on CPER projects. If support is given, Sponsored Programs would include/assign the faculty member a role on CPER projects, as appropriate.
For every project proposed, Sponsored Programs will use the same process used for grant applications/projects to secure University approvals.
Application: Consortium for Policy, Evaluation, & Research (CPER) (30kB)
Follow the steps below to create an account and apply for an opportunity.
- Access the online application by visiting http://svsu.infoready4.com/CompetitionSpace/.
- Click on the grant you would like to apply for under competition.
- Click on apply on the right side.
- When login screen appears, click on register on the bottom.
- Use your SVSU email address and password when you click on create account.
- You will receive an email; click the Confirm Account button to complete the account creation process.
- Login at http://svsu.infoready4.com/CompetitionSpace/ to create your application.
- You will receive an email once your application is submitted.
Please contact Sponsored Programs for assistance as you are completing your application.