Outstanding performance is defined as one or more of the following:
All Administrative Professional employees of SVSU are eligible to receive the Outstanding Performance Award.
- Nominations may come from any person—other SVSU employees or those outside of the University. It is only necessary that the nominating person is aware of a nominee’s outstanding performance at SVSU and is willing to submit a Letter of Nomination.
- Nomination Deadline: Friday, February 15, 2013
- Nominate someone using online form »
- The Committee will review all nominations and create a finalist list of no more than 10 individuals by Friday, February 22, 2013.
- The Committee will then contact each finalist and request the following:
- a letter of recommendation from the finalist’s Vice President or Executive Director (submit directly to Committee)*
- recommendation from finalist’s manager (submit directly to Committee)*
- a letter of recommendation from another person knowledgeable about finalist’s performance at SVSU (may be a person internal or external to SVSU; submit directly to Committee)
*Note: if the original nominator was the finalist’s manager or Vice President/Executive Director, then a letter of recommendation from someone else internal to SVSU should be obtained instead.
- Finalist Materials Deadline: Monday, March 15, 2013
- This award is intended to be distributed annually. However, there may not be a recipient each year and the University reserves the right to change or discontinue this award at any time.