Interested candidates who have earned a bachelor’s degree or higher must apply to and be admitted to Saginaw Valley State University/Ming Chuan University to be eligible to register for classes.
Applicants must completed the online application and submit the following documentation:
For US Residents and non US Residents/Citizens
- A one-page personal statement of accomplishments and academic goals (in English)
- A current resume
- A photocopy of the highest degree/diploma
- In sealed envelopes, official copies of all undergraduate and graduate transcripts from any college or university where college credit was earned
- Two letters of recommendation in sealed envelopes
- The non-refundable application $50.00 U.S. fee per person
- A photocopy of the transcript of Chinese language proficiency: TOCFL B and B Level 4 or HSK 6 (Chinese native speakers are waived)
Additional requirements for non-US citizens/residents
- A copy of the official passport
- Evidence of financial statement (original document)
- A photocopy of the transcript of English language proficiency: TOEFL IBT 79/ TOEFL CBT 213/ TOEFL paper test 550 or IELTS 6.5 (English native speakers are waived)
Please do not mail documents to the office.