Skip to main content Skip to footer
SVSU logo on a blue tessellated background with


How do I change my major/minor?
How do I change my residential address?
How do I change my name in the University's system?
My Social Security number has change. How do I update the University's system with the correct Social Security number?
How can I apply for in-state residency?


What are the qualifications for a Baccalaureate Degree?
Where can I find the policy for SVSU's Credit Hours and Attendance?
Can a graduate course be double counted? (i.e. can a student use a graduate course for both a Bachelor degree and Masters degree?)
What are the qualifications to be on the Dean's List or President's List?
What is FERPA?
How can I give my parent/guardian/spouse access to my academic and financial records?
Why can I no longer log into Direct?
What if I forgot my student ID number?
I lost my student ID. Can I replace it?
What is the difference between a second major and a second Bachelor Degree?
How do I withdraw from the University?
How will I know if the University is closed due to weather?

Contact Us
(989) 964-4085(989) 964-4085
(989) 964-2555


Wickes 151
Office of the Registrar
7400 Bay Road
University Center, MI 48710


Monday - Friday:
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.*
Designated Registration Days:
8 a.m. - 6 p.m.*
* Subject to registration schedule and deadlines, official holidays, and reduced hours when classes are not in session.