Out of State Students
SV Red & White Award
- This award allows new students to pay in-state tuition rates and applies to fall, winter and spring/summer semesters.
- Entering freshmen who are not Michigan residents and who are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents are eligible for this award, provided they have a minimum 3.00 cumulative high school GPA and 21 ACT composite score or 980 SAT score.
- Entering transfer students who are not Michigan residents and who are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents are eligible for this award, provided they meet the university’s regular transfer admission requirements.
- Citizens or Landed Immigrants of Canada and Mexico also qualify, provided they meet the university’s regular admission requirements for these populations.
- Awarded to all who meet criteria listed above. No formal application is required.
- This award covers all undergraduate, undergraduate professional and graduate level courses.
- Second Bachelor’s Degree, Graduate, and Teacher Certification students are eligible for this award – provided they meet the residency requirements listed above and meet all minimum admission requirements for each respective program. ESL students may qualify provided they are from Canada or Mexico.
Please check on the financial aid site for up to date information about this program or contact our office at (989)964-4159.