SVSU offers a Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) in Marketing, and also a minor in Marketing, which is available to B.B.A. students and students pursuing other degrees, such as the Bachelor of Arts degree.
- The College of Business & Management is accredited by the AACBS-International. Only 25% of business colleges are so recognized.
- SVSU Marketing students work on client-funded “real world” projects in which they can apply what they have learned in the classroom.
- More than 90% of the faculty of the College of Business & Management belong to a professional or service organization, providing diverse networking opportunities for students.
- 75% of the faculty of the College of Business and Management have industrial or corporate work experience. And 90% of the faculty hold the Ph.D., the highest possible degree in the field of business.
- The College of Business and Management works with over 30 regional businesses (from small family businesses to Fortune 500 companies) to create internships for its students.