Network Services designs, installs, administers, troubleshoots, and maintains the University’s complex data network. They also provide related support for network users.
- Provides network design and administration,
- Conducts new network technology and research,
- Devises network plans to meet the current and future needs of the campus community in terms of service, capacity, and reliability,
- Purchases and installs network hardware and software,
- Maintains the campus data communications infrastructure,
- Performs troubleshooting and technical support to all customers, and
- Participates in the development of information technology policies.