NetDrive Installation Instructions
NetDrive is a Secure FTP program which allows you to manage M: drive documents while off campus. Do not use NetDrive on your office computer.
Click on the NetDrive Icon and configure it with the following settings:
- Click the "New Site" button in lower left corner
- Enter SVSU M Drive for Site Name
- Enter in the Site Address/URL (or copy/paste from this instruction page):
(Note that this connection uses SSL)
- Click Finish
- Select server type: WebDav and an unused drive letter (like M: ).
- Uncheck Anonymous/Public Logon
- Enter your SVSU UserID
- Leave the “Save Password” box empty (unchecked) for your own security at home.
To activate/use NetDrive :
(must be done each time you reboot your computer or disconnect)
Double-Click the NetDrive Icon
Click on the “Connect” button and login with your SVSU UserID and Password.
A drive icon will be placed in your System Tray for quick and easy access to the NetDrive program.
Use Windows Explorer, or your application program (such as WordPerfect, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) to access your mapped M: drive; just as you would using your campus computer system.