The design of the Health Science curriculum is to prepare students for career paths in the health sector, including administration, management, and health promoters in educational or clinical settings in school, community, or public health environments. This undergraduate program prepares individuals to join health and human services organizations such as health departments, voluntary health agencies, clinics, hospitals, and businesses and health care industries.
- Courses are small and are taught by experienced professors whose primary concern is quality instruction.
- The program has been developed with input from area health and human service agencies; including those serving the elderly.
- A degree in Health Science will provide preparation for:
- A career in health or human services including aging services
- Admission to a health professions graduate program
- Career advancement for graduates of associate degree health programs