Master of Science Health Leadership
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, with a cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- At least 3 credits of undergraduate statistics or research.
- A completed graduate application to include the non-refundable application fee.
- Official copies of undergraduate and graduate transcripts.
- Resume which includes education, employment, scholarship, and service.
- One to two page statement of academic and career goals.
- Two letters of reference, preferably from educators or employers.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS must complete the international student application for student admission, including all items listed above as well as provide:
- a score of 580 or better on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for applicants whose native language is not English, or a grade of B or better for at least one year of English composition or its equivalent from an accredited U.S. college or university.
- submit evidence of financial support.
Please submit completed applications, transcripts, letters of reference and GRE test results (optional) to:
Office of Graduate Admissions
Saginaw Valley State University
160 Wickes Hall
7400 Bay Road
University Center, MI 48710
(989) 964-2788 fax