The following campus and local resources may be helpful. Be assured that assistance in getting appropriate help will be provided.
- Student Counseling Center: To schedule an appointment, call (989) 964-7078 or stop by Curtiss 112; email@example.com, www.svsu.edu/healthysvsu
- University Police: (989) 964-4141
- Peer Health Education: (989) 964-4658
- Title IX Coordinator and Representatives: Listed on page 4 or 5
- Residential Life, 113 Curtiss Hall: (989) 964-4410
- Student Conduct Programs: 113 Curtiss Hall, (989) 964-2220
- Underground Railroad, Inc: Administrative Office (989) 399-0007, Fax: (989) 399-0010,
Crisis Line (989) 755-0411 (Toll free: 888-399-8385)
Program email: www.undergroundrailroadinc.org
Provides a 24 hour hotline and shelter services, court support services, support groups, trained advocates for domestic and sexual assault issues, and legal assistance.
- Personal Protection Order Office: (989) 790-5412
- Child and Family Services: (989) 790-9118, Provides information gathering, forensic examinations under the direction of the Sexual Assault Response Team, (known as SART), and follow-up treatment.
- Bay Area Women’s Center: (989) 686-4551 or (989) 686-3411 E. Midland Rd., Bay City, MI; www.BAWC-mi.org
- Caro Thumb Area Assault Crisis Center: 1-800-292-3666; 429 Montague Ave., Caro, MI
- Saginaw Underground Railroad: (989) 755-0411 or 1-888-399-8385
- Saginaw Sexual Assault Center: (989) 790-9118: 2806 Davenport, Saginaw, MI; www.sexualassaultcentersaginaw.org
- Shelterhouse of Midland: 1-877-216-6383 www.shelterhousemidland.org