Title IX Resources
The following campus and local resources may be helpful. Be assured that assistance in getting appropriate help will be provided.
- Student Counseling Center: To schedule an appointment, call (989) 964-7078 or stop by Curtiss Hall 112; send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit their website to learn more at:www.svsu.edu/studentcounselingcenter/
- University Police: (989) 964-4141
- Peer Health Education: (989) 964-4658
- Title IX Coordinator and Representatives: Listed on page 4 or 5
- Residential Life, 113 Curtiss Hall: (989) 964-4410
- Student Conduct Programs: 113 Curtiss Hall, (989) 964-2220
Crisis Line (989) 755-0411 (Toll free: 888-399-8385)
Provides a 24 hour hotline and shelter services, court support services, support groups, trained advocates for domestic and sexual assault issues, and legal assistance.
- Saginaw County Personal Protection Order Office: (989) 790-5412
- Child and Family Services: Hotline (989) 790-9118, Provides information gathering, forensic examinations under the direction of the Sexual Assault Response Team, (known as SART), and follow-up treatment.
- Bay Area Women’s Center: Phone: 989-686-4551, Toll-free: 800-834-2098, 3411 E. Midland Rd., Bay City, MI 48706
- Caro Thumb Area Assault Crisis Center: 1-800-292-3666; 429 Montague Ave., Caro, MI
- Saginaw Underground Railroad: (989) 755-0411 or 1-888-399-8385
- Saginaw Sexual Assault Center: (989) 790-9118: 2806 Davenport, Saginaw, MI; www.sexualassaultcentersaginaw.org
- Shelterhouse of Midland: 1-877-216-6383 www.shelterhousemidland.org