Wireless printing allows users to upload a document from home or other remote location and print it in an SVSU computer lab or print release station. Student print cost will be deducted from their print balance.
Print release stations (for black/white and color printers) are located in the following computer labs and spaces at SVSU:
1) Log in to the Wireless Printing web site.
2a) Click Browse ... to upload the document.
2b) Click Next
2c) Click the Web Print tab and enter a URL to print a web page.
2d) Click Next
3) Click the expand + symbol next to the document to get printer options and to choose the location from which the document will be picked up. See the list of print release stations above.
4) Check the Advanced check box to view options like Number of copies, etc.
5) Click Print
6) A confirmation message will appear stating
"Your print job has been sent to the selected printer successfully."
7) To retrieve the document , go to the SVSU computer lab to which you sent the print job.
8) Log in to a Print Release Station .
9) Check the box next to the document and click Print .
10) Logout of Print Release Station and take papers from printer.