Graduate Payment Plans
The Graduate Payment Plans are specifically designed for graduate students and their complex lifestyle, providing flexibility in spreading their educational expense over two (2) or five (5) interest-free, monthly payments! Graduate Payment Plans can be used in combination with financial aid or student loans to cover remaining balances owed.
A *$75 enrollment fee is required each semester a payment plan is established.
Enrollment is EASY
- Enroll online through my.SVSU.edu
- Pay the $75 enrollment fee
- Apply total tuition, fees and housing expenses not covered through other financial sources
- Monthly payment amounts are determined by account balance applied divided by remaining payments within the plan period
Paying is SIMPLE
For convenience, set up an automatic payment option from your checking or savings account (U.S. financial institutions only) to save time, postage and avoid any late fees, or log-in when payment is due and issue payment via Echeck or credit card.
Fall Semester Payment Due Dates
Winter Semester Payment Due Dates
Payment plans are not available for Spring and/or Summer semesters.
Important Payment Reminders
- Monthly payment plan amounts may be modified as the result of course schedule adjustments (dropping/adding courses) or the SVSU billing process
- Payment reminders will be sent to the student’s SVSU e-mail account only, no paper bills will be issued
- Payments must be made in full on or before payment plan due dates
- Potential de-registered from courses or late fees charged on past due amounts
- A balance owed may:
- Prevent future course registration
- Result in placement of financial holds upon the student account
- Cause in-eligibility to re-enroll in future Payment Plans
- Incur late fee
Student Withdrawal or Payment Plan Account Termination
- The student is responsible for any account balance owed to the University
- The student is responsible for any collection costs
- The $75 enrollment fee is non-refundable. All other refunds are made according to the University's Tuition and Fee Refund Policy.
*$75 Payment Plan Enrollment Fee is Non-Refundable.