Curtiss Hall 142
8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
This unique 1 day Social Media Boot Camp course will not only teach you the ins and outs of the social media tools out there, but you’ll also leave with the tools you need to build your own social media strategy. Keeping pace with today’s savvy consumer means that you must have command of the latest social media marketing tools and know how to deploy them in your marketing strategy. In order to take advantage of the tremendous power of social media, you need to start with a hands-on approach to give you a plan, the tools and the know-how to make these state of the art marketing tools work for you and your organization. You will have the opportunity to practice what you’ve learned and set up the relevant social media networks and tools, under the guidance of our experienced social media instructor.
What You Will Learn
And the most important thing that you’ll come away with after attending this class is your very own Social Media Blueprint for your own business. You’ll have a full understanding of where you want to go and what you need to do to get there!
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR
You must have a keen interest in getting to know about the social media platforms and how to apply them.
Experienced Facebook user (personally at minimum). This is not for beginning users of social media.
- How to use Facebook to conduct million dollar marketing research
- The secret to getting 20 times more likes
- How to reverse engineer your competitors’ Facebook marketing strategy
- How to tweet like a rock star.
- Using Twitter as the ultimate sales prospecting tool
- How to attract Twitter followers that count
- Top three ways to laser target clients in your zip code
- How to intercept tons of traffic from viral videos
- Three secrets to getting 1000s of video views daily
- How to get visitors to your website from YouTube for one cent
- Top three ways to get more pins and followers
- Branding your business on Pinterest
- How to use Pinterest as the ultimate marketing tool