The General Business program emphasizes a hands-on, “real world” approach combined with interaction with area business leaders, entrepreneurs, and other students. Students in the Business program will have enriching experiences even before they graduate.
- More than 90% of the CBM faculty belong to a professional or service organization, providing diverse networking opportunities for students.
- Students are linked with mentors who teach by example and share “real world” experiences.
- 75% of CBM faculty have industrial or corporate work experience and 90% hold a Ph.D., the highest degree in the field of business.
- The CBM works with over 30 regional businesses (from small family businesses to Fortune 500 companies) to create internships for its students.
- Students meet and interact with regional business leaders at the Boutell Citizen’s Luncheon Program hosted 2-3 times each year.