Canadian Undergraduate Admissions - "Home of the SV Red & White Award"
(Based on 2012-2013 information. Subject to change without notice.)
- Up to $13,133 US Per Year - Dollar value of scholarship will vary depending on student course schedule.
- Examples (based on regular undergraduate coursework):
- A maximum load of 18 credits in fall and 18 credits in winter would result in an $13,133 US savings.
- A medium load of 15 credits in fall and 15 credits in winter would result in a $10,944 US savings.
- A minimum load of 12 credits in fall and 12 credits in winter would result in a $8,755 US savings.
- This renewable and non-competitive scholarship covers over half of tuition for all Canadian students who qualify.
- The SVRW Award is available to qualifying students in any undergraduate major.
- The SVRW Award is available to qualifying students beginning their SVSU studies during any semester.
- High School (Secondary School) Graduates with an average of 70% or higher from your combined High School years (grades 9-12) qualify for the SVRW Award!
- Transfer students with a 2.0 or higher cumulative grade point average on a 4.0 scale from all post-secondary institutions attended qualify for the SVRW Award!
- With the SVRW Award, SVSU's cost in Canadian dollars is comparable to the cost of attending a Canadian University.
- This award is renewable as long as the student is enrolled in good standing at the University and is maintaining satisfactory academic progress for scholarships and financial aid.
- Students must maintain full-time enrollment in the fall and winter semesters.
- This award covers all undergraduate, undergraduate professional, and graduate level courses.
- For more information about the SVRW Award for undergraduate students, click here and here and here.
- Graduate-level students inquiring about the availability of the SVRW Award at the master's degree level should contact Graduate Programs at 989.964.6096.