1. Available only as a minor.
2. Pre-Admission status. Students must be accepted into the program after completing prerequisites.
3. Pre-Admission status. Select a major in consultation with an advisor.
4. Pre-approved Associate degree required or at least 45 coordinator-approved credits from a B.S. engineering program or approval through ETM Coordinator.
5. Only for students who intend to transfer to Michigan State University as a College of Agriculture and Natural Resources major.
6. Only for students who have completed an A.D.N. in Nursing.
At SVSU, you can choose from over 90 programs of study that lead to one of ten baccalaureate degrees, or one of 15 graduate programs (14 master's degrees and one doctoral program).